Here’s what I’m reading this summer. Have any great titles I should add to my list?
I’m also planning on finishing my book, developing my etsy shop, and studying a foreign language. At the end of summer, my friend Liz and I are planning an epic trip to Ireland & Scotland!
1. The Art of Travel: Alain De Botton
2. The Vintage Book of Contemporary Irish Fiction: Dermot Bolger
3. Packing Light: Allison Vesterfelt
4. Interrupted: Jen Hatmaker
5. The Fringe Hours: Jessica Turner
6. Tender at the Bone: Ruth Reichl
7. Bel Canto: Ann Patchett
8. The Signature of All Things: Elizabeth Gilbert
9. In the Heart of the Sea: Nathaniel Philbrick
10. The Problem of Pain: C. S. Lewis
11. Bittersweet: Shauna Niequist
12. When Life is Hard: James MacDonald
13. Thinking Write: Kelly Stone
14. Scary Close: Donald Miller
15. What to do on The Worst Day of Your Life: Brian Zahnd
16. The Rock that is Higher: Madeliene L’Engle
17. Do Over: Jon Acuff
After I Do by Taylor Jenkins
and Paris Letters by Janice Macloed
I’m not finished Paris Letters yet lol
Larry Konecny said:
I enjoyed reading Leon Hale years ago. I believe you may also.