Yes I know. I quit my job then immediately write a post about television. I promise I have been working on this one for a while. Even before I put in my notice at starbucks.
I am OBSESSED with British TV and I am honestly surprised I haven’t discussed this before now! I wish I lived in the UK. Their Netflix is so much better! I thought I’d make a list for all of you out there who are looking for great shows to watch. Here are some of my current favorites.
- Grantchester (really because I just LOVE James Norton)
- North & South (is basically the perfect mini series)
- Pride & Prejudice (BBC version)
- Happy Valley (James Norton again)
- Broadchurch (so creepy but so good)
- Marcella (another so creepy/good)
- Great British Baking Show (they’re just all so nice!)
- Sherlock (Benedict. come on.)
- Poldark (Ross Poldark. Need I say more)
- Endeavor (similar to Grantchester)
- The Killing (Danish, not really British, and very scary, but amazing)
- Victoria (so perfect)
- The Fall
- Hinterland (Welsh? The accents took me a while to get used to)
- Lovesick (funny and so cute)
- Downton Abbey (just watch it all the way to the end I promise. You have to make it to the end!)
This list really could go on and on but these are some of my faves. What are yours? I’d love to know the shows you are into right now!